Materials & Construction
- With more comfort, support, and sustainability, the smooth hybrid iComfortECO delivers a better night’s sleep that’s easier on the earth. With eco-friendly materials like the CoolTemp™️ Cover Powered by Repreve®, a cool-to-the-touch, breathable cover made with the recycled plastic equivalent to 120 water bottles* and Terra Fusion™️ Memory Foam made from 30% plant-based material that provides pressure relief, cradling comfort, and reduces motion transfer for uninterrupted sleep. For even more targeted pressure relief and durable support, all models include our exclusive 5-Zone Support System made from 85% recycled steel. Designed with edge-to-edge support, ideal for any sleep position, so you rest comfortably all night long.
- EverCool® Fuze Gel Memory Foam for a dynamic combination of cooling gel and premium memory foam to cradle and cool you in a pressure-relieving embrace
- 100% USA Assembled
- *Based on Queen Size. Top fabric and fiber base pad contain recycled plastic
- CertiPUR-US® Certified means our foam was tested for and is free from harmful chemicals and gasses
- To protect your mattress from stains and spills, we highly recommend using a mattress protector; This will also help with the overall health and lifespan of your mattress.
- We do not recommend applying liquids to the product; Applying liquids may stain the fabric and make the soiled area worse; Moisture or chemicals applied directly to the mattress can cause premature breakdown of the foam and damage the product.
- We suggest applying baking soda to the soiled area, let stand about 15 minutes, vacuum, and repeat as needed; Air the product out as much as possible.
- Compatible with most frames, including: traditional frames, box springs, platform frames, slatted frames, bunky boards, and adjustable frames.